The educational policy
- The educational policy of the University is based on an integrated educational system which combines elements of Virtual Education, Distance Education and Face-to-Face study in the framework of an integrated education system dependent on the following methods:
- Face–to–face Lectures between the tutor and the student.
2. The Internet and the University intranet.
3. Virtual classrooms using communication and information technology through education management systems.
4. Video Conferencing.
The University educational process depends on a way that permits students to apply an individual learning style in order to internalize and obtain deeper learning. This style of learning is based on the following basic resources:
- Web based courses.
3. Office Hours.
6. Synchronized distant lectures.